Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Problem package : Unlimited space ..
Hello,

I have a problem on my panel when I created my account.

I set up my package, the right key etc. .. And when I log on cpanel, I have unlimited space, unlimited mysql, unlimited everything ..

How i can fix that ?

Thanks! Smile
Have you checked your phpmyadmin, under users? or packages? What do they say?
Users : I see only users registred ( nickname, adress .. )

Package :

[Image: yTVX0.jpg]
Check if WHM has created your package correctly. THT just creates accounts linking to existing packages, so it should (but not must, I am not a WHM expert) be an error with your WHM package. Try recreating the package with the correct limits and try again. Smile
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
Look, all are correct i think :

[Image: ioEgs.jpg]
I've had this problem before. I never could pinpoint the problem. Does it only create unlimited accounts for that package?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I had this problem once too but it was because I was doing [username]_[plan name] when it was only suppose to be [plan name] make sure thats right.
For all package, it's same problem :/

And i tried only [plan name] , and same prob too Sad
I dont know what it could be but you could always manually edit the packages in whm. Try creating a package and a client in with that package, then use the THT client importer. Then try creating an account with the imported package
Woow this is not easy mhh ? ^^ . Maybe it's for the reseller the prob no ? I'm on JustHost.com , maybe they don't support THT.