Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DirectAdmin Support
Kevin, if we still have that other VPS from SC, PM me and Ill send you the info for our DA license.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(04-12-2011, 06:23 AM)Nick Wrote: Kevin, if we still have that other VPS from SC, PM me and Ill send you the info for our DA license.

I got hooked up with the license, I just don't know if we have another VPS. Tongue
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
kevin ask a big company if they will "rent" you a vps for free while you devlop your sofware sometimes they say yes and sometimes they gives you T&C liek you must make the source closed and things

but i think its worth a shot Smile
(04-14-2011, 08:12 AM)luke Wrote: kevin ask a big company if they will "rent" you a vps for free while you devlop your sofware sometimes they say yes and sometimes they gives you T&C liek you must make the source closed and things

but i think its worth a shot Smile

Actually, most that I've talked to liked that the project was open-source. That way, the company can go out and say, "Look! We support FOSS!"
true Smile
anyway i hope it all goes well Smile
(04-11-2011, 03:25 AM)Kevin Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 03:19 AM)herolien Wrote: He said that some features doesn't work correctly like the modification of the user password.

Exactly. I'm working on getting access to a DA server for testing so I can improve THT's support for DirectAdmin.

What would all this entail? I have DirectAdmin on my VPS. My site is just a startup, only 1 user so far, DirectAdmin "testing" doesn't work in THT and I'd like for it all to work, you know.

I'm willing to rotate your ads on my site as I promote it on twitter and other sites to grow it if that would help entice you to log into my server and get DirectAdmin fully working for me and everyone else that uses THT or wants to use it with DirectAdmin.

If I had the cash I would pay you definitely but I'm using what I can right now just for the VPS cost, I only make 20k a year with two kids and a third on the way haha (what was I thinking?) (trying to increase my income on the internet you know) XD
doesnt work here, cant connect to the da server no matter what info is inserted Sad
can someone have a working solution?
using
Version: v1.2.6 (DevTimeâ„¢)
latest and greatest DA

(08-12-2010, 03:21 PM)kyleowen Wrote: I use Direct Admin with it and it works just fine Smile
(05-24-2014, 04:50 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 06:24 PM)DigitalConcepts Wrote: when can we make work with DirectAdmin?
I and others cant get it to work, the server test wort work and after many tries, it just wont setup an account

The server test feature isn't guaranteed to work with DA. Other functions may work.
ok, even if the server test dont function, can you give an example of how, what to put in the setup space?
I have tried different ways but no work so far, like the actual name of server, the IP, localhost
and I did find a da.php that someone said would fix the da troubles but cant get it to work either

Name:
Host:
Username:
Password:
Type:

I did see another reply saying to wait for v1.3 but unsure when that will be Sad
Ive tried a few others and THT seems to be the better choice
Host will be localhost if your DA and THT server are the same. Name can be anything you like. Username/Password is your DA user and pass. It needs to be the admin account or reseller.