Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DirectAdmin Support
ok did that tried from a different browser to make an account
the reseller account and server are the same machine
in IE the screen just stays at the "Don't close or browse away from this page!"
checking the log I get this
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function signup() on a non-object in /home/example/domains/example.com/public_html/THT/includes/class_server.php on line 213
(domain name changed to 'example.com')

if you have any suggestions for the programmer to try, we would love to get this to work Smile
or if you the dev team want a reseller account for testing, I can do that Smile

PS
do you have any beta versions that we can try?
someone stated wait for 1.3 but Im not sure if there is a v1.3 on the way?
I can try to debug the error in THT but unfortunately I don't have the time to do it for free. Sad If you're interested, give me a PM.

The current beta/development build of THT is not usable right now as the order form is completely broken (I'm rewriting it) and critical parts of the admin panel are being rewritten too. While I'd love to give an ETA on a usable beta it's completely dependent on the amount of time I have during the week.

1.3 is going to be a huge improvement for both developers and THT admins but these large changes require some serious effort to do right.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
while we all thank you for the time you invest Smile
this kind of project needs community support and monetarily as well Smile I dont see any 'Donate" button?
I do have a few DA servers running and the resellers would like some simple way to sell hosting, when I found this script I was impressed and hopeful , not everyone can afford the whmcs approach, although it is a good application
@Kevin
anytime you have a pre release or a beta for testing I would be more than happy to test on a DA server Smile
There's a donate button on the top of the page or you can click here. All donations are greatly appreciated and recognized on the forums if desired. Smile

I'll make a post when there's a beta release available to try. With a release this large it makes sense to have an extended testing process. Thanks for your commitment!
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
thanks Kevin Smile
now is it me or does tht need a prior install to work? reason I ask was I tried a new install and I got the no table error?
will the new beta be a install that can be like initial new install?

looking for the release