Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THT user registration
Hi,

So far, I'm really liking THT and it's simple yet resourceful interface. You guys have done a great job.

I ran into one more problem. For the user order form everything seemed to be going well until in Step 5 "Create Account"

It says "Error:" Then it's blank. A little bit below that says "Don't close or browse away from this page!". However the page is frozen like that, and the "next step" button is disabled. Could you help me out? Thanks.
Check your server logs for any errors or possible scripts that might be blocking it (I have seen mod_security with extremely strict rule sets block order forms before). If you cannot find one please PM me your cPanel login information and an admin account for your installation for better troubleshooting.
- KuJoe
What should they be set to?
What should what be set to?
- KuJoe
How should the modsecurity stuff be fixed, as you mentioned? Thanks.
If that's the problem it will tell you in the logs what rule ID is causing the problem. You can either remove it or write a new rule to prevent it from checking that ID with your site.
- KuJoe
Hey Kujoe,

I PM'ed you with details on my server login a while ago, if you could have a look that would be great.
Had this problem too turned out to be a problem with suphp I believe or else try and make sure mysql is upgraded to the latest version
I wonder what the exact problem is with mod_security and THT. I'm guessing it's some sort of cURL problem...
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(08-14-2010, 11:22 PM)xpack Wrote: Had this problem too turned out to be a problem with suphp I believe or else try and make sure mysql is upgraded to the latest version
Hi

So what did you do with suphp to fix it? Thanks.