Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navigation images
I would like to completely remove the images in the navigation, if I just don't specify the images it gives image error in IE and some of the other browsers. Which file do I need to edit to remove those images?
Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
includes/tpl/navbit.tpl

Just delete the IMG code.

To make this more theme friendly, you can create a navbit.tpl in the theme folder and THT by default will override the default tpl file used.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Ok thanks.
Sadly the "theme friendly" way doesn't seem to work Sad
Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
(07-04-2010, 05:18 AM)Jonny Wrote: To make this more theme friendly, you can create a navbit.tpl in the theme folder and THT by default will override the default tpl file used.

You can do that? I didn't see this functionality anywhere. :p
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(07-04-2010, 01:35 PM)Kevin Wrote: You can do that? I didn't see this functionality anywhere. :p
I believe because there isn't, or at least not anymore. At least it didn't work for me Tongue
Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
(07-04-2010, 05:55 PM)Svizy Wrote:
(07-04-2010, 01:35 PM)Kevin Wrote: You can do that? I didn't see this functionality anywhere. :p
I believe because there isn't, or at least not anymore. At least it didn't work for me Tongue
I would assume so. :p
In class_style.php I coded it in, I remember doing it. Maybe it doesn't work? Sad face.

It would be in here: http://code.google.com/p/thehostingtool/..._style.php But I don't see it at a glace. Sad
Line 29. It will be something with the if statement below which is always just doing it default.

In the theme folder and this TPL by default will change the default third party documents use...

---------------------------------------------------
how i met your mother seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
friday night lights seasons 1-5