Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
images not loading
hello. i have a rather big problem. images are not loading... plz help. i set chmod to 777 to images folder and 777 to all pics and
at status:

Warning: disk_free_space() [function.disk-free-space]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ihostne1/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/ihostne1/public_html/tht/admin/pages/status.php on line 41

Warning: disk_total_space() [function.disk-total-space]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ihostne1/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/ihostne1/public_html/tht/admin/pages/status.php on line 42
Make sure your URL is right. Needs a "/" at the end also.

Second error is PHP Configuration.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(12-22-2008, 03:52 PM)Jonny Wrote: Make sure your URL is right. Needs a "/" at the end also.

Second error is PHP Configuration.

ok. images are ok now.

php config error??? details pls. thanks
Your server PHP Configuration, if you don't understand that. No point explaining because obviously you don't own the server.

(12-22-2008, 04:26 PM)Jonny Wrote: Your server PHP Configuration, if you don't understand that. No point explaining because obviously you don't own the server.

i meant: what should i modify in my php configuration?
(12-22-2008, 04:41 PM)adi003 Wrote:
(12-22-2008, 04:26 PM)Jonny Wrote: Your server PHP Configuration, if you don't understand that. No point explaining because obviously you don't own the server.

You should enable open_basedir.

(12-22-2008, 05:27 PM)Jonny Wrote:
(12-22-2008, 04:41 PM)adi003 Wrote:

You should enable open_basedir.

thanks