Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't terminate domains with hyphens.
I was cleaning out users who signed up and never paid, but whenever I try to terminate domains that have hyphens in them, I get this:

Quote://///////////////THT ERROR
Error: That server doesn't exist!
Server ID: 2
/////////////////
/////////////////THT ERROR
Error: The server .php doesn't exist!
Server ID:
Path: ../includes/servers/.php
/////////////////

Fatal error: Call to a member function terminate() on a non-object in /home/*********/public_html/includes/class_server.php on line 250

Bug?
Sounds like a bug to me. I will look into this. Smile
- KuJoe
I have tested this in 1.2.2 and it worked fine. I am assuming you tried this in 1.2.1 correct? If so it appears to be resolved in 1.2.2 based on my testing. Wink
- KuJoe
First guess is, do you have that server on THT? It's not selecting the server and it needs it to carry on.

OR

I'm guessing this is something do with mySQL settings or PHP settings which is effecting the select.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

I've tried everything I can to reproduce the problem with no luck. Sad I've tried local and remote servers with SSL on and off along with different domains and extensions. I think Jonny is write because the error should be pointing to whm.php. Check your database and see if the package is being pointed to a valid server and if the server information is also correct.
- KuJoe
To be more specific, the domains were x-steam.com and my-hosting.com. Other domains on the same package terminated fine.

I removed them manually through the database, but I'll let you know if it comes up again.
I've learned from hours of debugging with CakePHP that MySQL can be very, very picky with the "-" symbol. If you don't escape it correctly, it'll be parse user-name as user (minus) name
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer