Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheHostingTool 1.2.2 BETA!
(05-07-2010, 02:48 AM)KuJoe Wrote: The problem is with your URL. If you don't have the URL idenitcal to the URL in General Configurations it will not work. Of course this is just a guess but I encountered it so many times I'm willing to bet on it. Wink

The URL is correct over there.. I just went and edited the site name and saved the edit, and now it seems to be working fine!
Updated the zip with some minor bug/typo/template fixes. Big Grin
- KuJoe
suport for multiple language?
Nope, not yet. This will probably be an option when/if we do a complete re-write of the code... probably version 2.0 or something.
- KuJoe
Sad you can upgrade this plugin?: http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-94.html

Rolleyes
I'm sure somebody can but plugins are not a priority for the THT developers, we've got enough work to do (well I do at least, can't speak for the others as they may have more time than I do).
- KuJoe
(05-13-2010, 01:29 AM)KuJoe Wrote: Nope, not yet. This will probably be an option when/if we do a complete re-write of the code... probably version 2.0 or something.
This means that coupons and package upgrade/downgrade will be in 2.0 release as well, or could it happen in one of earlier versions?
Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
No idea. Anything is possible. Big Grin
- KuJoe
We're now closing the 1.2.2 beta testing phase. If you have any comments or concerns feel free to open up a support topic in the appropriate forum.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer