Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domain
It should also show domain in client list.
(12-19-2008, 09:41 PM)crazyboy168 Wrote: It should also show domain in client list.
Thats already implemented in the next version Wink
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Also a search for client's domains is implemented in 1.1. shhhhhh.
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
Thanks for letting me know. THT is really better than cpcreator. Smile Much better.

I have one more question. For the signup complete, it doesn't seen to sent out email. Is it suppose to sent out email? Anyone that use this system for test order get their email sent to them?
(12-20-2008, 01:29 PM)crazyboy168 Wrote: Thanks for letting me know. THT is really better than cpcreator. Smile Much better.

I have one more question. For the signup complete, it doesn't seen to sent out email. Is it suppose to sent out email? Anyone that use this system for test order get their email sent to them?
They probably ended up in junk inbox.

It not on the junk box. I deleted all my emails everyday so I know I get the email or not. I will do another test on the order and see if I get the email this time.
Did you set up your email configuration properly?

It could also be that your server has spam protecting of it's own. Such as SpamAssassin. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(12-20-2008, 06:16 PM)Jonny Wrote: Did you set up your email configuration properly?

I'm using the php mail method. I don't think there any configuration to that.
(12-20-2008, 11:36 PM)crazyboy168 Wrote:
(12-20-2008, 06:16 PM)Jonny Wrote: Did you set up your email configuration properly?

I'm using the php mail method. I don't think there any configuration to that.
Email definately works, your server is either blocked from sending to hotmail, gmail. That often happens. Or it's not getting past the server itself. Like Kevin said.