Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Suggestions :p
Tongue 
Haha, I will start giving Jonny something to do :p

~ Page System
How about an easy way to add pages? Tongue Like, we can just add a "page.php" file to the /pages folder, for example, and we can access it using index.php?page=page Smile
This is a quite easy thing to do (I hope Tongue)

~ Javascript Interactive Help
Like, there will be a help icon [Image: question.gif] near all input fields and when we hover/click it, a javascript popup will fadein to tell us what to do here!
For example, go to http://jquery.com. Hover the "Lightweight Footprint" link, for example. You see a fadein javascript popup Smile

~ Credits Page
lol, a credits page in the ACP/Client Area. It won't hurt :p
Anyway, it would look like:
Programmed by: Jonny
Designed by: Jonny
Idea by: Jonny
Something else by: Jonny
He is working on all these alone :B

So, these are my suggestions. Jonny, be sure that I will suggest more so I can give you more work Smile
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
- Page system
Well, to add a page, you have to add the .php to the client/pages or admin/pages and then add it to the appropriate table in the database. Once that is completed it'll show.

- Javascript
That is a very good idea, I'll always wanted tooltips, I didn't really check if JQuery did them. The order form is based on Jquery and it's what THT uses.

- Credits
Ofcourse they'll be credits. Thanks will be given when due.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

I thought that THT used moo.fx.js :p

And:
~ Language System
Translating THT directly in all templates would take some time, right? Well, how about using language variables? Then, just load the language vars from something like /language/english/
Talked to you about that on MSN. Languages WONT be in THT.

Heh, Jonny's never been a fan of language systems Tongue Not last time, not now either.
haha, more stuff...
Probably only the internal dev's and testers can see the specific stuff, but anyway..

~ First Step, there shouldn't be a back button
There shouldn't be a back button in the first step. There are no steps before Step 1. :p I think the "Back" button should only be activated at the 2nd Step.
Just add disabled="disabled", then when you get to the second step, use AJAX to remove the disabled="disabled" attribute. Wink

:p
I realised that when making it, because of some tech reasons, I didn't do it. I'll probably work on it when the time comes.

More, even more...

~ Navigation
There should be a navigation thing at the top, where it says "IP Logged". Eg:
THT Dev Site -> Order Form
THT Dev Site -> Client Area

I saw there there was already a navigation system in the AdminCP, isn't it? Smile Just do it like that. Wink

~ In Step3, you can leave everything blank then submit the form, it does not throw an error.
~ In Step3, use the Tab Button to switch to the "Next" button. Now show the tooltip. Immediatly, press enter to trigger the next button. The ToolTip will remain at the footer! (Cannot replicate)
Navigation isn't needed really. There's nothing to put there. Would be stupid to make as well.

First step 3 problem. Just tried and that doesn't occur. I fixed it a while back.
Also, the second step three doesn't work with me. Probably browser problem.

Now, I will make even more suggestions, but these are for future versions (when you have time Wink )

~ Server Status
As you did with cP Creator, add a Server Status page, but only show it in the Client Area. Again, future versions only :p

~ Support System
A big module, I guess. Do it for future versions when you have time Smile

~ Admin Permissions System
Probably add a permissions system to the AdminCP. Some staff can only manage clients, some can only manage support tickets (if any :p) and some can only manage settings. Smile

~ Multiple Accounts for one user
Self-Explanatory.

~ cP Creator -> THT (Importer)
Better, the PLAN. "Plan to: Blow up cP Creator" Importing data from cP Creator and steal your own clients. haha :p

---------
Then, a Website for THT. Call me if you need help Wink