Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem when ordering
I've installed correctly but when im testing the ordering i get this error

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/servers/whm.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/servers/whm.php(61): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/servers/whm.php(105): whm->remote('/xml-api/create...') #2 /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/class_server.php(142): whm->signup('1', '0') #3 /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/ajax.php(138): server->signup() #4 /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/ajax.php(977): AJAX->create() #5 {main} thrown in /home/gucio124/public_html/billing/includes/servers/whm.php on line 61
Can you create a PHP file with the following code so I can verify what you have enabled on your server:
Code:
<?php
phpinfo()
?>

Thanks!
- KuJoe
Warning: phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/gucio124/public_html/php.php on line 2
If your system is locked down so that phpinfo() is disabled. Than most likely there are some other necessary functions disabled as well that THT needs.
[Image: sig.png]
What does THT requires? If i'd know i might be able to turn them on..ALSO.. how do i fix this?

The server was not able to find the document (./:2086/scripts5/wwwacct) you requested. ? o.O
I would suggest switching web hosts since the system appears to be so restricted trying to host any accounts on it is pointless.
- KuJoe
I can't switch, i just need to know what needs to be enabled..
You need to enable phpinfo so we can see what is disabled. Wink

A normal PHP install should be enough to run THT but since your server has standard PHP functions disabled it is impossible to get a list of what you need to enable.
- KuJoe