Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cP Creator
Even though cP Creator is dead and no longer in existance... I partially liked that script...

Is there any way I can take the original source and modify it for my own account panel for my host? (NOTE: original site said don't screw with source and re-release it) And then re-release it for the general public to use and any other hosts to use?
This is highly discouraged. It would be a better idea to modify THT to get what you want.
[Image: sig.png]
Ok...

Well, I had a look at the source last night and decided to make a control panel similar to cP Creators style, but not the same. I can barely understand the sourcecode :S

and... thanks Smile
email subscription Wrote:If he barely understand the code he is going to fail horribly at making it. (Do not approve this pos... (visit the thread to read more..)

Thanks for the motivation Tongue
And... ever try reading cPanel documentation? Tongue
(04-04-2010, 07:03 PM)tim7967 Wrote:
email subscription Wrote:If he barely understand the code he is going to fail horribly at making it. (Do not approve this pos... (visit the thread to read more..)

Thanks for the motivation Tongue
And... ever try reading cPanel documentation? Tongue

Haha. I hate people who use that, and heck, I use it too. Tongue What I'm partially trying to say is, that not even I could understand it. cP Creator is not only a poor excuse for being Object Oriented but is horribly bugged and the code is barely readable. I don't believe anything is preventing you from forking THT if you really wanted.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
lol... I have to agree... the code is messy as all get out.

Even if i used it it would be a complete overhaul of the whole thing -_-
Is there anywhere where I can download a THT copy which has already been installed (I don't really care about the database... I just need some examples to look at Tongue)?

Nevermind... got one on my reseller
cPCreator is very buggy

and... http://milw0rm.com/exploits/9726
No, duh. Tongue
I'd install THT normally and just throw away the DB. It wouldn't work... but if that's what you want.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Well the code is no longer owned by me. Thank f*ck. It was a horrible piece of work that I hate having by my name.

So, it is no longer owned and we're not responsible for that project in any way. Enjoy its bugs :L
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder