Poll: Best Software?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
IPB 2.3
0%
0 0%
IPB 3
18.18%
4 18.18%
MyBB
63.64%
14 63.64%
phpBB 2
0%
0 0%
phpBB 3
0%
0 0%
vBulletin
18.18%
4 18.18%
SMF
0%
0 0%
AEF
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Forum Software?
Maybe this should be separated into two separate polls? One for free and the other for commercial? But out of all the forum software out there, both free and commercial, I'd have to say IPB 3.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
aside from the admin control panel, vB is best imo, and this is coming from someone who has extensively worked with forums code.IBP is incredibly inefficient and bloated, although they've fixed it up alot in v3, its still not there for me. mybb is the best free software, hands down.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

I just can't get past the interface and templates with vB. IPB v3 has an extremely intuitive interface.
I'm glad MyBB is in the lead since I am working on integrating it into THT. Big Grin
- KuJoe
(04-02-2010, 11:41 AM)Nick Wrote: aside from the admin control panel, vB is best imo, and this is coming from someone who has extensively worked with forums code.IBP is incredibly inefficient and bloated, although they've fixed it up alot in v3, its still not there for me. mybb is the best free software, hands down.

God I hate vB's admin cp sooo much lol Big Grin

MyBB is the best.
I believe that the best free forum software is MyBB, since it has similar features as vBulletin has Smile
Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
MyBB, if I remember correctly, was based of vB.
IPB and phpBB for ever :X yay
Happy the man who is content with anything less than he is.
AlfaGames.RO Community!
vBulletin is the best, but it's not free Sad