Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wirerd cron feedback
Recently I've been getting the following error in my cron logs:-
Code:
<strong>/////////////////THT ERROR<br /></strong><strong>Error:</strong> That package doesn't exist!<br /><strong>Package ID:</strong> 22<br />/////////////////<br />

I suspect that it's because when THT imported clients, it also imported my which is on a package I don't what made available to my users so I deleted it (on THT). Is there anyway to fix this?
THT wont function correctly without the packages avaible for clients, because it thinks that that account is not on a package. Your best bet to fix this would be to delete your users VIA PHPMYADMIN(not the tht acp), and reimport
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Yes. Make sure the package that that user is assigned to in the database exists... in the database.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
The user is me. My reseller creates a account o WHM for you which you cant delete. The package it's given is one called Reseller 3 (which I cant see in my package section in WHM). When I imported it imported this Reseller package which I don't want, so I deleted it.
If you delete you package in TheHostingTool then you practically screwed all accounts under it. Unless you can re-create the row in the table.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Ok but can I just leave it. I only have one account under it (me) and only will ever have one account. I ojnly use that account for testing.
Then just make a demo account under one of your actual packages and use that as your test account. If you leave it, you're only going to continue getting those strange errors in your cron logs.

Quick FYI: I'm an admin for his reseller
Nelson - Retired TheHostingTool Developer
[Image: sleek.png]
Ok thx, I'll do that when I have a mo.