Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with P2H
Hi Guys.

When I try to sign up to any P2H package, I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/*****/public_html/clients/includes/types/p2h.php on line 595
Forum username is false!

The forum and webhost are on two seperate domains. I have tried setting up the P2H with the main SQL username and password, and also tried setting up a seperate SQL username and password in my forum cPanel account, and both give the same error.

I am using my own forum username, so I know that the forum name and password are 100% correct.

I am using vBulletin 3.8.4 for the forum.

Please assist with this problem.

Thanks in advance Smile
Hmm, Jonny wrote this I believe. It's possible that the database structure for vB might have changed. I'd try to debug it but I don't have a SMF forum. Tongue
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(01-15-2010, 11:30 PM)Kevin Wrote: Hmm, Jonny wrote this I believe. It's possible that the database structure for vB might have changed. I'd try to debug it but I don't have a SMF forum. Tongue

How much would you charge we to debug it and fix the problem?

I can give you whatever access you need to my server? Smile
(01-12-2010, 05:29 PM)ioFinHostingSolutions Wrote: I am using my own forum username, so I know that the forum name and password are 100% correct.

You say this and I am thinking that you are using your username and password that you use to login to the forum in the fields. If this is so this will not work, the username and password fields are for your forum's database username and password, not your personal username and password.