Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add server
First of all, this script is great Smile

I have a question how to ad my host.

I have a master reseller account, but I dont know how to add it. Can someone please tell me how to do it with more details?

Please need some help Confused

thanks
First you need to add a new sever in THT. Get your WHM Access Hash from WHM and put it in there. You can name it whatever you please. Your host is usually "localhost" and your username for the server is whatever you whm master reseller account username is. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
It's pretty much the same process as setting up THT for a regular reseller. Wink
Nelson - Retired TheHostingTool Developer
[Image: sleek.png]
(12-25-2009, 10:17 PM)Kevin Wrote: First you need to add a new sever in THT. Get your WHM Access Hash from WHM and put it in there. You can name it whatever you please. Your host is usually "localhost" and your username for the server is whatever you whm master reseller account username is. Wink

Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply.

Shoud I ask the hosting provider to give me the WHM Access Hash, or I can find it by myself?

Thank you
Nevermind! I resolved this issue
(12-26-2009, 08:46 AM)erandi Wrote:
(12-25-2009, 10:17 PM)Kevin Wrote: First you need to add a new sever in THT. Get your WHM Access Hash from WHM and put it in there. You can name it whatever you please. Your host is usually "localhost" and your username for the server is whatever you whm master reseller account username is. Wink

Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply.

Shoud I ask the hosting provider to give me the WHM Access Hash, or I can find it by myself?

Thank you
Nevermind! I resolved this issue

We're glad you got everything setup! Happy Hosting!
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer