Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Package Order
In addition to the ability to hide packages from the Order Form,
It would be nice if we could choose the order of the packages on the Order Form (sort the packages as we wish).
This was supossed to happen in 1.2 but the job was very rushed so we had to take it out. Maybe 1.2.2 or so?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(12-14-2009, 07:33 PM)Kevin Wrote: This was supossed to happen in 1.2 but the job was very rushed so we had to take it out. Maybe 1.2.2 or so?

Cool... Do you happen to know how the current order is determined? Creation time?

EDIT://
In case any other user is interested,
I was able to order the packages by going into the tht_packages table with phpMyAdmin.
And changing the value in the order fields of each package to consecutive numbers.
(12-14-2009, 07:37 PM)olivia Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 07:33 PM)Kevin Wrote: This was supossed to happen in 1.2 but the job was very rushed so we had to take it out. Maybe 1.2.2 or so?

Cool... Do you happen to know how the current order is determined? Creation time?

EDIT://
In case any other user is interested,
I was able to order the packages by going into the tht_packages table with phpMyAdmin.
And changing the value in the order fields of each package to consecutive numbers.

Yes, that's left over from it. Tongue You will/might be able to order packages much in the same way you order the LOF NavBar stuff. Wink
Yeah, it's left over from 1.2. It was SO nearly in there but I had to take it out last second because of some missing functionality.
Is it back in Kevin?
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(12-15-2009, 04:11 AM)Jonny Wrote: Yeah, it's left over from 1.2. It was SO nearly in there but I had to take it out last second because of some missing functionality.
Is it back in Kevin?

Haven't had time to re-implement/fix.