Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eneable WHMSonic radio
in my cpanel of my reseller hosting they are an shoutcast module not eneable "WHMSonic radio" do you eneable this ?
my domaine name host5711.co.tv
That's probably the WHM feature lists or an issue there. If this is an integration question, I don't think we should really be integrating third-party WHM plugins into THT.
Nelson - Retired TheHostingTool Developer
[Image: sleek.png]
band5711, if this is not enabled it is a problem you should take up with your host.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

I'm hosted by tht and my domaine name is host5711.co.tv
We don't have hosting. Or... do we?
We're talking about your reseller host, not THT.
band5711, THT does not host anyone. We simply provide a control panel that will allow resellers and other to manage their clients. Your host must be using THT, so you should talk to them, not us.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

ok I have there email and he don't replies
if you can help me help me please I'm on javelin server do you know this server
and he have send me by an email [email protected] and the message is : Our Nameservers are ns1.mrhostuk.com and ns2.mrhostuk.com
You're confusing me. We don't host anyone. Looks like you're hosted on MrHostUK, and their WHM demo does not have WHMSonicRadio.
Im the owner from MR Host UK, he was hosted under hosting village a customer of mine. We have WHMSonic

http://www.whmsonic.com/verify.php?ip=173.212.197.224

The Reseller is still a customer but please stop spamming theese forums for support!
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
So thank but I can not acces to whmsonic radio in my cpanel do you want to eneable this?
(01-03-2010, 07:41 AM)Matt Wrote: Im the owner from MR Host UK, he was hosted under hosting village a customer of mine. We have WHMSonic

http://www.whmsonic.com/verify.php?ip=173.212.197.224

The Reseller is still a customer but please stop spamming theese forums for support!