Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
I hate THT
(11-24-2009, 03:12 AM)Eli L Wrote: Wow I must seem like an ass posting negative feedback on here like this.
Yes.
(11-24-2009, 03:12 AM)Eli L Wrote: But... What I've notice the only thing THT is good for is creating cpanel accounts. Everything else THT just fails at. For example today someone tried to create an account, messed up, so i denied it, then he tired to re-signup. Although he kept getting the fucking error.
It's Not THT that fails... *cough cough*
(11-24-2009, 03:12 AM)Eli L Wrote: What happened next? Well this error allowed the account to be created without being suspended, thus bipassing admin approval.
Bug. I have this too.
(11-24-2009, 03:12 AM)Eli L Wrote: You cannot edit any usernames, domains, etc in THT and when having to manually edit it in whm the info in THT becomes out of date.
DB.
(11-24-2009, 03:12 AM)Eli L Wrote: You guys have a lot of work to do.
Yes. It's still a new script.
(11-24-2009, 03:12 AM)Eli L Wrote: Umm I guess I wont be truly evil... Umm... the the ajax stuff is pretty nice. lol
Yes.
(11-24-2009, 07:57 AM)Nick Wrote:
Quote:You cannot edit any usernames, domains, etc in THT and when having to manually edit it in whm the info in THT becomes out of date.

NO Control Panel can do this. Not iPanel, not WHMCS, none.

Just about. It's really a limitation in WHM. There's no unique identifier given in the API that we can track accounts with.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I think he is referring to like if the password or email was changed in WHM, THT gets confused... Idk. I don't talk complainer.
(03-13-2010, 10:52 AM)macaws Wrote: I think he is referring to like if the password or email was changed in WHM, THT gets confused... Idk. I don't talk complainer.

We could sync when emails get changed, provided that the username doesn't change but it would be fairly unreliable.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
THT does have it's pitfalls (some of which are it's fault), but it's free and pretty kickass for a free product. You get what you never paid for.
If you hate THT so much why don't you do your own coding?