Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big List
Great software. That's all I can say. But I do have some suggestions....
Here is a list I have made:

-In the "Search Clients" area, I would like to be able to search by forum username... That would be nice
-The "User is awaiting activation" emails could be a little more helpful. I would like it to have a username, domain, and the plan they ordered. (variables in the email template area?)
-The invoice panel is a little confusing. 2 big things it needs are: Ability to cancel the payment (suspend user), I would like it to have the username of the client.
-The ticket area needs a couple simple things, like the ability for clients to close their own ticket, ability to edit posts, ect.
-The client importer is unclear... What is the password for the clients to log in? Making that a little easier might help.

Thanks for considering,
Mason
Quote:-The "User is awaiting activation" emails could be a little more helpful. I would like it to have a username, domain, and the plan they ordered. (variables in the email template area?)

You can do that just change the email templates Big Grin
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
(11-05-2009, 09:59 PM)macaws Wrote: -The client importer is unclear... What is the password for the clients to log in? Making that a little easier might help.

At the moment, TheHostingTool WHM importer doesn't import passwords since that's impossible(?).
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Ok... I wasn't really sure. I noticed variables in the other email templates, but I didn't try them in the admin ones.

As for the WHM thing, Yeah... I didn't know that Tongue So how would they log in as imported clients?

Thanks for responding!
Mason
(11-06-2009, 11:06 PM)macaws Wrote: So how would they log in as imported clients?

Unless you manually edit the salt and password for the user in the database, they can't login.
they have to reset their password using the reset password function. unfortunately, THT doesn't import emails from WHM, so they cannot log in unless you manually set all of their email addresses.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Hmm. Ok, it should be easy to set emails...
Thanks guys,
You are a really devoted team.

Mason
(11-07-2009, 05:48 PM)macaws Wrote: Hmm. Ok, it should be easy to set emails...
Thanks guys,
You are a really devoted team.

Mason

Thank you.