Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
compatibility problems
whats the line? please post it here or PM me.

I have personally gotten a standard THT installation to work on FF 3, IE, Safari, and Opera.
This leaves us with the following options for your errors:

1) Your code is flawed
2) Your THT installation is messed up
3) There is a weird setting in your server configuration that is messing things up.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Well the coding line is made my mghq and checked by the coder of vbcredits so i dont think there is something wrong with the code at all,
And i installed TheHostingTool 2 times and with both installations those errors accur. And as far as i know the server settings are default.
Does TheHostingTool work without any code modifications? If it does, then we know what's causing the problem.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Well I'd know what the problem was If I can have the error please Tongue
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Well the errors where different from eich other, Its from that the username on the forums doesnt exist to that there is something wrong with the usergroup.
(10-22-2009, 07:08 PM)Galex55 Wrote: Well the errors where different from eich other, Its from that the username on the forums doesnt exist to that there is something wrong with the usergroup.

Please answer my question. Smile
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(10-22-2009, 07:08 PM)Galex55 Wrote: Well the errors where different from eich other, Its from that the username on the forums doesnt exist to that there is something wrong with the usergroup.
Your line of code. Definately. 100%.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder