Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment method request
Hello ThT Staff.

I am willing to find a free billing software that supports Money Bookers payments but unfortunately there isn't one.
Now writing the suggestion is the only option left to me or otherwise i will have to manually approve all orders.
Actually paypal is not supported in my country so i am willing to find a free billing software that supports money bookers payment method.
I know that not all are requesting this and only i am giving this suggestion so you may not give it priority (maybe)
Now it may not cost you a penny if you make Money Bookers payment available in next release of THT and i will really appreciate it.
I really hope that you will make it available as it will only increase the use of THT by all those users that are enable to get paypal account (just like me)
I don't know why paypal do not support my country Huh

I will be waiting for reply.
Sorry we currently have to no plans to integrate money bookers into THT.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(10-01-2009, 01:19 PM)Jonny Wrote: Sorry we currently have to no plans to integrate money bookers into THT.

Can you please make it available in next release of THT ?
MoneyBookers does not have a publicly available API, and there is not enough demand for it for us to put the hours andhours of work into it to make it available.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(10-02-2009, 07:05 AM)Asmar Wrote:
(10-01-2009, 01:19 PM)Jonny Wrote: Sorry we currently have to no plans to integrate money bookers into THT.

Can you please make it available in next release of THT ?
Please read what I replied with properly please.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Hello there,

I did a quick review of these files:

/includes/types/paid.php and
/includes/class_invoice.php

and it seems that this part of the code is very tie with Paypal. So it will be not very easy to create a new "payment method plugin" with out modifing the all payment structure.
So I don't know if those files are part of the core, because for me right know there is not a plugin management for payment methods.

So the question is... are you going to create a plugin structure for the payment methods, so the community could have the freedom to create new "payment methods" more easily? Or maybe you are waiting for proposals?

The idea is not to hack the code in order to force other payment methods.
NO. There are NO plans to expand upon the paid service beyond what it is now. If anyone wants to make the plugins themselves. Go ahead.
[Image: sig.png]
Our goal is to make THT a script for free web hosts only so there are no plans for future changes to any paid hosting features although we are looking at creating a plugin system.
- KuJoe
(06-10-2010, 08:22 AM)KuJoe Wrote: Our goal is to make THT a script for free web hosts only so there are no plans for future changes to any paid hosting features although we are looking at creating a plugin system.

Which i might add would be awesome!
[Image: sig.png]