Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help P2H and WHM
Want to implement the THT in a forum P2H, I use the WHM, I add the server ok and import users and plans, but users who already have no access service, and the WHM can not associate with the forum, that is Forum user account with WHM means no way to make this work? for example letting the user of the forum all are registered in the THT but does not believe his account back ... but as they do?

Thanks
WHM does not talk with the forum at all. THT does the talking. Did you set up a forum in THT? What kind of forum are you using?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
im using MyBB

As I do so that everyone can use the THT?

Greetings.
ok, I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding your english.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
What language do you speak?
I can help you, I speak many.
im speack spanish.

Yo hablo español, entiendes español?

Saludos..

Thanks....
(09-29-2009, 08:42 PM)custus Wrote: im using MyBB

As I do so that everyone can use the THT?

Greetings.

Are you wanting to make it so that THT registers a forum account? Or do you want to know if MyBB will work with THT?
What I need is for WHM accounts (already existing) linked to a MyBB forum account, is posible?

Thanks
In Spanish:

Lo que yo necesito es que las cuentas del WHM (ya existentes) esten vinculadas a una cuenta del foro MyBB, esto es posible?

Gracias!
(10-01-2009, 01:09 PM)custus Wrote: What I need is for WHM accounts (already existing) linked to a MyBB forum account, is posible?

Thanks
In Spanish:

Lo que yo necesito es que las cuentas del WHM (ya existentes) esten vinculadas a una cuenta del foro MyBB, esto es posible?

Gracias!

No unfortunatly, without going through the database, and doing it manually, but then you would have to know there password, I assume!
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
Sure would have to edit the database ... anyone know specifically who would have to edit or that way?

Thank you very much
----------------------------------------

Claro tendria que editar la Base de datos... alguien sabe especificamente que tendria que editar o de que manera?

Muchas Gracias