Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Points Instead of Posts
I know it's been 2 months but is there any updates? Also will there be phpbb support?
(02-12-2010, 12:58 PM)digifly Wrote: I know it's been 2 months but is there any updates? Also will there be phpbb support?

Well i still have my mods to the script but it is not exactly complete.
Bump?
I don't have a P2H, but this could be a big thing for THT Big Grin
I think this is taking so much time , can you just program this plugin for one type of points then release it and then work on the other , I mean for example you work on MyPlaza then release it then Start working on New points then release it and then work on SMF Shop .
I'm fairly certain production of this plugin has stopped. It's not to difficult to take the current P2H code and convert it to use points instead of posts though. Take a stab at it and you'll see how easy it really is. Wink
- KuJoe
(04-24-2010, 08:47 AM)KuJoe Wrote: I'm fairly certain production of this plugin has stopped. It's not to difficult to take the current P2H code and convert it to use points instead of posts though. Take a stab at it and you'll see how easy it really is. Wink
Well, my friend has done it for me after couple of attempt (some other features included). He also said that its not hard if you know PHP (same as THT has told me) Smile
Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
Yeah, due to priority issues i've stopped work on this plugin. Some might be coded into future versions of THT though.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

I beleive it would be easy but I'm not pro in PHP so it would take time and my coding might be insecure
phpbb ultimate points