Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OsTicket integration
Is there a way for me or anyone to integrate OsTicket? I don't want to use the ticket system THT has now.
Nope. There is currently no way to integrate any other ticket system in THT without modifications.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Kay.. then why not add what other ticket systems have in a newer version?
I have had a better experience with Hesk support system, it works better than OS ticket, seems more user friendly for both users and the admin, and works 100% of the time. It shouldn't be too hard to integrate it so it uses the same header and footer, so it looks like it belongs. (not talking to the dev team but to misty)
You could edit the support area link to, just the link of your other ticket system.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(09-25-2009, 08:43 PM)jamiet757 Wrote: I have had a better experience with Hesk support system, it works better than OS ticket, seems more user friendly for both users and the admin, and works 100% of the time. It shouldn't be too hard to integrate it so it uses the same header and footer, so it looks like it belongs. (not talking to the dev team but to misty)
It does look alot better. I'll try to install it when I'm more awake lol.

Thanks for that suggestion!

I also wish the dev team for THIS software would consider other ticket system integrations.
For integration of other ticket systems it's a lot of work for us to do where we put in more important features like... Forced ads? Revamp stuff? Etc.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Trellis Desk is my favorite.
Jimmie Lin - Community Manager & THT.Next Developer
(09-26-2009, 06:39 AM)Jimmie Wrote: Trellis Desk is my favorite.

That one looks alot better.

Anyways, since this is going off topic I'll make a new thread in GD about ticket systems and help desk software
I have totaly re-done the ticket system because the one THT has in default was eww lol.

I'll consider a release for it Smile (I am wanting to test it but I ain't really botherign as I get errors: "Type does not exist" in admin cp which I had from the start :\)