Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integrating TrellisDesk
Bug 
Any suggestion/ideas on a way to integrate and use the trellisDesk script instead of the default provided support and knowledgebase?

I am thinking, like when a user registers in THT, the same username, password and email strings are queried into the trellis database. Suggestions on the reqd php code, anyone?? Big Grin
The code for putting that in would be in class/server.php and signup function.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Hmmm... Trellis seems to be using some different pass MD5 hash and pass_salt. Also they have another required var, login_hash. I was thinking of just insertin the user, email and pass variables directly into trellis db but now it's becoming a prob.

Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking like passing the user, pass, mail, ip, date var to the trellis register.php and have it automatically use those values and insert into the DB.... some help here.
You could take the raw password and just hash it the way it needs to be. Tongue
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
yea... that can be done. But the pass_salt and login_key, which I am guessing is a required var, needs a whole different script/steps to be encoded which is a bit difficult to grasp...
You can just look in their files and see how they've done it in the code and just copy it over.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder