Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide Me!! :(
Rainbow 
Help me fellas....

Installed the latest version of THT today.

Everything went smoothly, although I was asked to chmod conf file which was nowhere mentioned in the INSTALL.doc.

The nav menu of the default theme had the font color as #fff hence nothing of the top navigation could be seen except for the icons which was weird.

Now I want to create accounts from my reseller account which is on a different server from where my THT is installed.

I added the server and was a bit confused with the hostname. I presumed my server hostname would be core2quad.xxxxxxxxxx.com (i.e. the server where i have my reseller account) I gave the Access key and all was okay.(i hope there was some kind of test after filling these details to see if it's connecting properly).

Well then. I tried importing client data from the server (which I had named L-server) but it was unable to , giving me some errors followed by "Import Successfull". Nothing was imported.

Well, I then tried to order a package that i created (note that the package was created in WHM and truthfully configed/setup in THT) and the first 2-3 steps went smoothly.

but during the new user registration, I tried giving the username , pass etc as test. The ajax icons on the sides reverted to the green TICK icon. When I pressed next step tho, nothing happened and a red X icon appeared between the Previous step and Next step buttons.

eg:
Previous Step X Next Step

No error report was provided. Itried various other username combination but it didnt seem to work for sometime. I then reconfigured and retried everything from the first step. This time, it was accepted and I moved onto the next step.

I gave the domain as test.cc and moved onto the next step.

After a long time of waiting for the loading bars to complete, I got this error.
Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/servers/whm.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/servers/whm.php(54): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/servers/whm.php(98): whm->remote('/xml-api/create...') #2 /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/class_server.php(139): whm->signup('3', '0') #3 /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/ajax.php(124): server->signup() #4 /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/ajax.php(939): AJAX->create() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ghost/public_html/clients/includes/servers/whm.php on line 54

I know there is a debug/topic related to this error but I couldn't understand anything from it properly.
I have reinstalled my THT .
I have replaced the whm.php key for the XML thingy.

Yet, i can't get it to work.

Any help will be quite useful. If anyone would be kind enuff to set this up for me, I'll be highly greatfull!! Heart

Thanks for taking the time to read my woes.... Angel
The top error sounds like you have the THT URL wrong in your config. For the step 2-3 stuff I need to see it my self.

For the quoted error, unless that host is external, use localhost.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

The host is external. I can provide you with an FTP account to server if you want to take a look on the files. Smile

I have given the THT folder path correctly whereever it was asked. THT is in gellihosting.com/clients ...

Oh... and a new development. I reinstalled the script from scratch and now, when ordering, the AJAX page is stuck at step 2, where you hafta accept the terms. Can't debug that, even tho I tried.... Sad
I'm getting a 404 on http://gellihosting.com/clients
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
From the error you quoted, it appears something is blocking THT from accessing WHM. Maybe a firewall of some sort or it is simply timing out.

Can't you put THT on the WHM server?
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(09-22-2009, 02:58 AM)Jonny Wrote: From the error you quoted, it appears something is blocking THT from accessing WHM. Maybe a firewall of some sort or it is simply timing out.

Can't you put THT on the WHM server?

Jonny is probably right. It could be either the firewall or maybe a setting in WHM.
Well fellas. Got it to work. Changed the installation from clients/ to members/

I had actually put the link to THT installation as http://www.gellihosting.com/clients/
I reinstalled and tried it as http://gellihosting.com/clients/ and it worked!!

Thanks everyone :p
I'm glad you got everything working! Big Grin