Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User details
Hey,
How can I make it so in their profile page it will say their domain URL, and next to it says: [cPanel username] | [cPanel pass] | Login to cpanel

And for cPanel pass under it, it says:
"If you change your cPanel pass please make sure you change it in your profile here by clicking Here"

OR
If you can make it so if users change their pass in their profile page it will auto change their cpanel pass or soemthing like this
I think this is a good idea, I was wondering how to implement this as well.
You want to integrate THT into your forum software? This could possibly be done as a module or plugin for your forum.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I don't think that is what he meant, I think he meant display the CPanel username and pass within THT on the member profile page.
(09-18-2009, 06:31 PM)jamiet757 Wrote: I don't think that is what he meant, I think he meant display the CPanel username and pass within THT on the member profile page.

Yes this is what I meant.
Well cPanel username is THT username. And there is no way at all we can get the cPanel password onto their.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

(09-19-2009, 11:32 AM)Jonny Wrote: Well cPanel username is THT username. And there is no way at all we can get the cPanel password onto their.

What about cpanel login link?
cPanel Log In Link most likely. We'll think about it for future release.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder