Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't login to ACP :(
Hi!

I wanted to try out the beta and maybe move out from cP Creator (lol), but when i installed, i got these errors after going to /admin:

/////////////////THT ERROR
Error: Staff member not found
Staff ID: 1
/////////////////
/////////////////THT ERROR
Error: Couldn't retrieve staff data!
Username:
/////////////////

And can't even log-in! Sad Did i missed a step or two? xD
Try install again. That shouldn't happen.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

If it happens again, try check your staff table with a program such as phpMyAdmin to see if the account was added in the first place. Wink
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Weird, i reinstalled 2 times, then i downloaded the latest version (patch 2) and now it worked xD Thanks Tongue
Same problem here, please help!!
(12-17-2008, 04:16 PM)mudiw Wrote: Same problem here, please help!!
I'll try and see what exactly is causing this for the next version but, make a account in order form, log into client area, click logout, and log into ACP. Or just restart your PC. Probs fix it.

Well i can´t see the register thing. Tried with proxy. Please help. And thanks..

Btw, as a fanatic of Cp Creator (lil buggy but it was good ) Our team agree to make a free site for you guys, and if you want a translation in Spanish. As a donation.

http://globehosts.com/order

MudiW
Best Regards
Sorry about this, but could you re-install the script and create a new database for it. You probably entered your staff password wrong.

cP Creator was a good peice of work that I did, but as said, very very buggy and I created THT for that apparent reason.

I had the same problem. It was that, the auto_increment option was set to something other than 1

So your staff id wouldn't be 1. I'm guessing it's something wrong with either the SQL file or the database itself.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(12-17-2008, 06:55 PM)Kevin M Wrote: I had the same problem. It was that, the auto_increment option was set to something other than 1

So your staff id wouldn't be 1. I'm guessing it's something wrong with either the SQL file or the database itself.
My guess is something happened with the setting of the session. I don't know.