Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intergration
Hi, I previously had WHMCS, installed! But now as The Hosting Tool is getting paid as a feature, I canceled my lease, but what I want to know is if like WHMCS you can itergrate The Hosting Tool into my website? And will it be just as easy?

Also is this a current feature or will it be in v1.2[/align]
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
yes you should be able to intergate your your site like you do with whmcs but i dont know how hard it would be
[Image: tv.png]
(09-01-2009, 12:18 PM)mattster Wrote: Hi, I previously had WHMCS, installed! But now as The Hosting Tool is getting paid as a feature, I canceled my lease, but what I want to know is if like WHMCS you can itergrate The Hosting Tool into my website? And will it be just as easy?

Also is this a current feature or will it be in v1.2[/align]

There's no easy way to do so. Could you give us some examples on how you would "integrate" it into your site?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
you can intergrate THT into your site by using the theme CSS and TPL files. There is no "click and its done" way to integrate.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

I intergrated my last one via, CSS and TPL files, so it should be similar,

Here is what my WHMCS looked like!

[Image: mrhostukintergrated.th.png]
[Image: standard.png][Image: standard.png]
You can create a custom theme for THT that can let you make it look just like the rest of your site.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Sure it's easy. Just make your own style folder, copy files across and edit the header.tpl and footer.tpl and you're sorted.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder