Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Questions
Hello,

I am starting a new hosting company and would like to use THT as my base. I just have a few questions before I start, and while I await my reseller account setup.

1. How can you use THT as kind of like a CMS? I know there is a plugin for displaying external pages, which is fine with me, but how does that work?

2. Are options you apply in WHM, like Website Maintenance Services and Branding Tool, available to users whose accounts are created via THT?

Thanks!

Anthony
1. I don't know how the plugin works, you can just make new pages manually. Open /order/index.php to get an idea of the code you need to make a page.

2. Everything you do in WHM will work with THT. It just creates the accounts and can terminate/suspend if necessary, normal cPanel interaction is not changed.

Hope this helped!
Thanks Cyclone! It helped me a lot!
By the way, you can do paid hosting with this script, right?
1) we are working on a CMS for tht eventually
2) Paid hosting will be available for 1.2, which should be out soon.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

OK...I'm keeping an eye on the release tracker. I will just have members make forum requests for hosting, and manually create them in WHM until 1.2 comes out.
(07-25-2009, 10:27 PM)Nick Wrote: 1) we are working on a CMS for tht eventually
2) Paid hosting will be available for 1.2, which should be out soon.
I did some work for a CMS a while ago called BlueFire CMS (bluefirecms.co.uk) and I could probably help with that

No problem CrownVictoriaCop!