Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cPanel account locked and suspended
After the installation, i've made a free package, and then i tried to order it, all worked fine, but no email with cPanel details... i said, that's ok, the email is on the way... i went to my cPanel login page and i tried to login, it says that my username or my pss is incorect, then i went to WHM, there the account was created, but, it was suspended, and locked, i tryed to unsuspend it but it says that i don't have acces to it or smthing like that, what i must to do ? :-s i dont know if the payd packages do the same..., but for the free one i used a unlimited package, that is linked also to one of my payd packages
Does the package exist in whm?
yea, the package exists...
Hello,
Looking towards, your problem a bit deeply, you are facing this problem because of improper configuration of your dns zone file.
Just make sure yourself if A records, CNAME records in your domain and hosting DNS files are properly configured.
Thank you.

(01-31-2011, 05:57 PM)bogdan Wrote: After the installation, i've made a free package, and then i tried to order it, all worked fine, but no email with cPanel details... i said, that's ok, the email is on the way... i went to my cPanel login page and i tried to login, it says that my username or my pss is incorect, then i went to WHM, there the account was created, but, it was suspended, and locked, i tryed to unsuspend it but it says that i don't have acces to it or smthing like that, what i must to do ? :-s i dont know if the payd packages do the same..., but for the free one i used a unlimited package, that is linked also to one of my payd packages