Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maguwohost [CC-BY 3.0]
Maguwohost by W3 Layouts is "a Web Hosting Mobile web template can be used to start a website for web hosting companies, domain sales companies, domain reseller’s and web relevant or else. [It uses] Responsive slider, lightbox plugin for web and Mobile Templates. This template supports all browsers, Mobile phones."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maguwohost for THT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: 773412maguwohost.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------ License: ------------------------------------------------------------------
You can have a copy of the license here:

CC-BY 3.0 LICENSE Wrote:
  • You are free to:
    • Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
    • Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
    • for any purpose, even commercially.

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.Under the following terms:
    • No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Download links: --------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png] Download the THT theme [Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]
[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]Download the HTML theme[Image: folderdownloadfolderico.png]

--------------------------------------------------------------- Compatibility: ---------------------------------------------------------------

All versions of THT (1.2.x-Official or 1.3.5-Reworked)

EDIT: Some people removed my backlink: you do not have the authorization to remove my backlink at the bottom.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   webhost.zip (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 933)
Awesome!
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
what do i do if i get the "Bad CSRF token. Please make sure cookies are enabled" when I switch themes to this one? I mean i was able to rename the theme i was using to this one to get the old theme to show but this theme i just get that error and can't use, so is there something in the theme i need to change before i upload it? Thanks
Looks fantastic! thanks herolien