Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frensh Language and some questions
Hi everyone,

i think that it's a little important that THT take another half of the world by adding more langauges to it !

If this can happen in the later version, it will really help me as i own a frensh hosting service, if it can't, please tell what to change, at last on front offive (what user see) to make it in frensh as i now i can only change email templates.

Another thing, is the version 1.1.2 is 1.2, becausse here in the forum i see it's released the 1.2 Version, and i my THT i see that a green word saying "UP-to-date" is showed up. So if it's not the same version how can get an upgrade (direct upgrade without loosing any file and without new setup), and as for now i don't have the XML Problem, will this new version be safer or i can get this error anyway ?

Thank you for this amazing project, it's the better ever seen, when it will got it's paid mod, i'm sure that it will even be better than WHMS !

Best Regards
http://www.interzine.net
1) language support will be added in a later version.
2) the current version is 1.1.2, we are working on 1.2 but it is not finished
3) if you have no problems, lave the xml alone.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Okey, and what files i can change for now to change my THT language, as this hlp me a lot and may help a lot like releasing a new language pack for THT.

Thank's for the fast reply.
for now you would have to edit almost every file, there are no "language files" or anything that would make it easy.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Please also note that even if we do add multi-language support to THT, we only plan to have help on the forums in English.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer