Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error when testing server
Something like this only the main website on another server, but from the THT want to continue controlling the accounts that are on the other server. What I want to do is change my main website to another server for this separately from other accounts.
What you need to do is change the server hostname in THT from "localhost" to the new server's IP address or domain name.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(08-16-2014, 07:36 PM)Kevin Wrote: What you need to do is change the server hostname in THT from "localhost" to the new server's IP address or domain name.

Where in what I can find? To change the local IP of the new server. In conf.inc.php?

And the IP is the new hosting or where accounts are created with THT?
The server listed in THT (in the Servers menu) should be pointing to the IP address of the server that has cPanel/WHM that is hosting the accounts.
I understand, in fact that's what I do; income the user, the IP of the server where the accounts are and hash out but that mistake.
But you're still getting this 500 error right? When exactly is this error occurring? When you try to access THT?
(08-18-2014, 09:31 PM)Kevin Wrote: But you're still getting this 500 error right? When exactly is this error occurring? When you try to access THT?

Yes, the error 500 error goes to "test server" to see if it works when I do the test and get this error, and going to clients such as THT does not suspend or cancel the accounts.
What kind of server?
I have a VPS, but the main site with THT I moved to a shared hosting; this may be the problem?
THT can run on a shared server but it needs a way to talk with your VPS. The server in THT should be set up with the IP pointing to your VPS. Are you using cPanel/WHM on your VPS?