Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VestaCP and THT
Hey!

Came across the software of your today and so far so good, I really like it! Only problem is I can't seem to get it past step 5 on a order form. It creates the account in Vestacp, but doesnt seem to go any further or create a client in THT. I've tried looking around for a possible fix, checked all my configuration and still can't seem to get it to work. Any idea's?

Cheers Smile
Hello!

I made the VestaCP plugin for THT, and I admit that it's kinda buggy on some setups (it works fine on my local machine, Windows 7 64-bit + WAMPServer), although when someone else tested it it had the same problem. Right now I'm trying to figure out why, considering the fact that nothing seems to be wrong with the code.

Do you have any error_log files in your THT installation folder? If you do, please check it for timeout errors, as it might be the cause. If not please tell me.
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
(07-20-2014, 06:58 AM)Liam D. Wrote: Hello!

I made the VestaCP plugin for THT, and I admit that it's kinda buggy on some setups (it works fine on my local machine, Windows 7 64-bit + WAMPServer), although when someone else tested it it had the same problem. Right now I'm trying to figure out why, considering the fact that nothing seems to be wrong with the code.

Do you have any error_log files in your THT installation folder? If you do, please check it for timeout errors, as it might be the cause. If not please tell me.

Did you ever find a solution for this?  I'm experiencing the same issue.

Something of note though.  When I put in the Vesta admin info, the account is created in Vesta and hangs in THT at step five.  If I put in a different ID, one that exists but is just a regular account with no permissions (Vesta doesn't allow reseller accounts yet), it says the account is made in Vesta, though that part fails, but THT creates the account correctly.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the account name, "admin", being used by both Vesta and THT.