Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v1.3 GitHub devel issues
also the 1.3 on github cant use it, it doesnt have a pdo function & even using the 1.2.6 one it wont allow you to change the order form or anything making it unusable.
What is the exact error message you are receiving?

Also, please keep in mind there are some areas of the database class using mysql_ functions instead of the more up to date PDO Class. Due to the fact that this is currently under development, there will be problems. You telling me the exact errors you are getting, and providing more detail will help us resolve the issues sooner. What did you do to get this error so I can recreate it?
Justin Edwards - TheHostingTool Developer
said something about a pdo function missing from class_db, on top of that even when i used the 1.2.6 pdo file it worked but had admin errors, & the package selection, had default values that couldnt be changed anywhere in the admin section.

I would be more specific but i went back to 1.2.6.

after 1.3 is setup, go to the order form, the values in the domain box cannot be changed in admin for some reason, unless i screwed up while upgrading, which could be the case been putting in alot of long hours lately.
1.2.6 did not have a pdo class. It was a standard mysql_ based Database class. The PDO class was introduced in 1.3. That is why without an error message there isn't much I can help with that for. Also, I belive package selections are still being worked on. Also, feel free to open issues on Github. This helps us track them down easier, and know when they are fixed.

If you don't mind, I will go ahead and open this as an issue.
During install, when trying to add admin info:
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/ecoco138/public_html/tht/includes/class_db.php on line 32
You must ensure that the PDO Module is installed. What operating system are you using, and what version of php?

Debian Based Linux Distro's: apt-get install php-mysqlnd
CentOS/Fedora Based: yum install php-pdo
(07-06-2014, 11:21 AM)justin_e Wrote: You must ensure that the PDO Module is installed. What operating system are you using, and what version of php?

Debian Based Linux Distro's: apt-get install php-mysqlnd
CentOS/Fedora Based: yum install php-pdo

Yup, PDO was not enabled. Enabled it and entire site blew up. LOL! I'll try again later..... This time not trying to do an upgrade to my site. That was dumb dumb dumb. Yes, I know better.

Ok, fresh install. After adding database creds get following error:

THT Fatal Error: No such type (\TheHostingTool\Types\p2h).
You're using the development version of TheHostingTool which isn't guaranteed to work. For a production environment you must use a stable (released) version of THT.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(07-11-2014, 05:05 AM)Kevin Wrote: You're using the development version of TheHostingTool which isn't guaranteed to work. For a production environment you must use a stable (released) version of THT.

Yes, I am... Just want to keep up with the new development and let you know issues as I encounter them.