Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awaiting Payment even if invoice paid?
Hi,

I have THT Reworked installed on my Ubuntu Server.

The only issue is with the client, when they pay their invoice. Once paid, the invoice section switches from unpaid to paid (thats okay), however in the client homepage, it stills says awaiting payment, and the account is still disabled in zPanel. I've attached a picture to show.

How do I solve this?

Thanks

(11-22-2013, 12:23 PM)Benstechtips Wrote: Hi,

The only issue is with the client, when they pay their invoice. Once paid, the invoice section switches from unpaid to paid (thats okay), however in the client homepage, it stills says awaiting payment, and the account is still disabled in zPanel. I've attached a picture to show.

How do I solve this?

Thanks

That's probably just a calculation error. It's probably only cosmetic, but if for some reason the admin area says it's awaiting payment, then you can mark it as paid that way. THT Reworked has been discontinued. Just an FYI.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
(11-22-2013, 02:27 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:

How do I solve this?

Thanks

That's probably just a calculation error. It's probably only cosmetic, but if for some reason the admin area says it's awaiting payment, then you can mark it as paid that way. THT Reworked has been discontinued. Just an FYI.

It seems to say that the invoice has been completed in the admin panel. However, if I view the client in the search clients menu, I cannot select the 'Awaiting Payment' option, as it only comes up with an error: Unhandled Status: Awaiting Payment.

Do you know a way of correcting this, as this is the only issue that is preventing me from starting my free hosting company!

Thanks!

(11-22-2013, 03:33 PM)Benstechtips Wrote:

How do I solve this?

Thanks

It seems to say that the invoice has been completed in the admin panel. However, if I view the client in the search clients menu, I cannot select the 'Awaiting Payment' option, as it only comes up with an error: Unhandled Status: Awaiting Payment.

Do you know a way of correcting this, as this is the only issue that is preventing me from starting my free hosting company!

Thanks!

I'd strongly advise against using THT Reworked as your billing platform. It's not stable enough for that and that's why I discontinued it and started my own project to provide for a solid billing platform. Reworked Manager will be stable when it's released, but THT Reworked is not.
---
(11-22-2013, 03:35 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:

How do I solve this?

Thanks

Thanks!

I'd strongly advise against using THT Reworked as your billing platform. It's not stable enough for that and that's why I discontinued it and started my own project to provide for a solid billing platform. Reworked Manager will be stable when it's released, but THT Reworked is not.

I am currently setting up a low cost hosting, and I will have a paid option too. Until I get enough popularity, I want a free (or cheap) control panel and billing solution. If I get lots of people wanting the hosting service, I'll then buy cPanel and WHMCS etc. I just need something very cheap to startup on.

Either I need this to be fixed (I'm guessing it's just a cron job or something that updates user information) or I need another solution.

Do you know of either a way to fix this or another solution that is available now (doesn't have to be zPanel integrated, but does need to be cheap)?

Thanks
(11-22-2013, 05:14 PM)Benstechtips Wrote:

How do I solve this?

Thanks

Thanks!

I am currently setting up a low cost hosting, and I will have a paid option too. Until I get enough popularity, I want a free (or cheap) control panel and billing solution. If I get lots of people wanting the hosting service, I'll then buy cPanel and WHMCS etc. I just need something very cheap to startup on.

Either I need this to be fixed (I'm guessing it's just a cron job or something that updates user information) or I need another solution.

Do you know of either a way to fix this or another solution that is available now (doesn't have to be zPanel integrated, but does need to be cheap)?

Thanks

Try BoxBilling.
---
(11-22-2013, 05:15 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 02:27 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: That's probably just a calculation error. It's probably only cosmetic, but if for some reason the admin area says it's awaiting payment, then you can mark it as paid that way. THT Reworked has been discontinued. Just an FYI.

Thanks!

Thanks

Try BoxBilling.

Thanks. Do you know how long it will be until you release Reworked Manager?
(11-24-2013, 04:07 PM)Benstechtips Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 05:15 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 03:33 PM)Benstechtips Wrote: It seems to say that the invoice has been completed in the admin panel. However, if I view the client in the search clients menu, I cannot select the 'Awaiting Payment' option, as it only comes up with an error: Unhandled Status: Awaiting Payment.

Thanks!

Thanks

Try BoxBilling.

Thanks. Do you know how long it will be until you release Reworked Manager?

I'm working on the support website for Reworked Scripts.com and most of the code I'm building for that website will be used in Reworked Manager as well. So, I'm killing two birds with one stone. It'll be ready when it's ready, but my guess is about a year or less. You can start with Box Billing and import your data from it into Reworked Manager (RWM) when RWM is available.
---
(11-22-2013, 05:15 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: Try BoxBilling.

Boxbilling has issues with Paypal not being able to communicate successful transactions back to boxbilling. Customers are directed to paypal and payments get made, but invoices remain unpaid and resources aren't provisioned. The latest version (3.6.11) is having that issue and I've posted about it in the boxbilling support forum, with no reply so far.

I know that THT has had that same problem on and off. It's not clear to me if that's a problem with the billing script or the result of Paypal changing the way it does things. Maybe a little of both.

On the upside, I got the latest version of boxbilling to interface with Kloxo just fine. It creates and removes accounts using admin & reseller usernames, but unlike THT it does not work with Auxiliary usernames. I suspect the period in the name makes a problem for the code.

Good luck on the new program Naven. I'm really looking forward to it.