Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Order Form - 11/6/13
I had some free time the past two days and have been working on rewriting the order form. My original intent was just to rewrite the underlying code with no visual changes but I couldn't resist. Angel Here's a demo of a partial implementation.

I'm also going to move the subdomain/domain selection to another step. The new sidebar will be there for better navigation during the order process. These are all changes that are in anticipation of a feature currently in development: custom order fields. The current version on the GitHub repository already has a majority of the Custom Order Fields Admin CP code written so you can fiddle around with that if you like. This thread is pretty outdated but the overall design hasn't changed much since then.

If you guys like watching videos better than running the code for yourself, I'll keep posting significant progress reports in video fashion. This clip is six seconds long so it's not worth posting to YouTube.

Attached Files
.mp4   NewOrderForm.11.6.13.mp4 (Size: 777.32 KB / Downloads: 875)
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I'm glad you guys like the changes. They're now available for playing around with in f749221.
Wow, that's cool. Reminds me of my iPhone in a way.
[Image: 6r7w42.png]

Wolf Puppies Unite! - BlackyWolf
It's already improved a lot since then. I'll be releasing a public beta (code is already out there so it's more of a formality) as soon as it's functional so you guys can try it out easily.