Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Questions and Bug??
OK, lets try this again - First of all this thread is no more spam than any of the other ones in this forum asking for help so the mod who banned my account for spam the last time I ask this should apologize in a pm Angry

Now for my question -

I am using cpanel with whm and the latest version of THT,

Am I correct in assuming that when you change a users package in the whm that THT automatically updates the users package ? As far as I can tell there isn't a way to change their package through the admin or the client area so thats why I'm asking.

Secondly, there appears to be a major bug on validating accounts.

Here is what happens - I set a package to admin validation. Now when I get an order that needs validating and click on the validate user icon instead of validating the user like it is suppose to it completely deletes the account. One big bug there. The current work around that I am using is to simply turn validation completely off.
Hey there if you use the reworked version they offer the upgrade feature and yes it should do that
I apologize for the ban of your original account, it was caught in the crossfire of mass spam removal. If packages are edited outside of THT (like in WHM) there's no way for THT to detect this and so THT does not update its copy of the data. As for the validation bug what browser are you using? Version, OS, etc
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Thing is I don't see any way to edit the packages inside THT for the client or for anyone who would be admin.

For the bug I was using mozila.(version 11.0) THT version is 1.26. , and OS is windows 7 (64 bit)
If you need my servers OS I can provide that as well.