Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User can change the amount they pay?
Hi,

I am trialling THT Reworked with ZPanel installed.
However, I have noticed a big problem!

On the invoices screen, in the client interface, the client is able to change how much they pay (in the textbox). This means that they can type 0 into the amount box, and the invoice is accepted as paid. I have included a screenshot to show this!

Help! How do I fix this? (urgent!)

(11-21-2013, 01:40 PM)Benstechtips Wrote: Hi,

On the invoices screen, in the client interface, the client is able to change how much they pay (in the textbox). This means that they can type 0 into the amount box, and the invoice is accepted as paid. I have included a screenshot to show this!

It won't be marked as paid if the amount paid isn't the amount that's due. It's not an issue to allow them to make smaller payments totaling the full bill amount.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
(11-21-2013, 04:58 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 01:40 PM)Benstechtips Wrote: Hi,

It won't be marked as paid if the amount paid isn't the amount that's due. It's not an issue to allow them to make smaller payments totaling the full bill amount.

Haha, I actually realized this after creating the post! Doh!