Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setup with ZPanel
I have moved this message to THT forum from ZPanel forum as per LightworkerNaven's request.

The previous content of this discussion can be found on the ZPanel forum at: http://forums.zpanelcp.com/thread-7189.html

My last message on the ZPanel forum was:

Quote:I downloaded the copy of THT I'm using from this forum or more specifically from a post by BRTADMIN, posted yesterday 06:22pm, post 87 of this thread. I am assuming this is the correct version. Can you have a look and confirm? I have reinstalled 3 times in the last 24 hours and THT wouldn't allow decimals at any point, the only way I can get decimals in is to manually edit the packages table via phpmyadmin. Also to confirm each time I installed it it was installed as a fresh copy not an update.

If I try to add the cron job as "/includes/cron.php" I get the error "Error: Your script does not appear to exist at that location.".

The tread I mentioned in my previous post contains a message from one of the support staff advising to use the format "/clients/includes/cron.php" (it's possibly worth mentioning that the folder "clients" is where the "billing.mydomain.com" subdomain routes to) not "/includes/cron.php". ZPanel seems to find the cron job under "/clients/includes/cron.php" it just won't run.

Thanks for your continued support.

I'm still having problems getting the cron job setup. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get around this.

Thanks in advance
YAY! I can finally tell people about how to fix the errors without being called a spammer. =) OK, here are the things asked on the ZPanel forums and what I know about them.

1.) You (I think you're mhost on the other forums) asked about why the prices weren't taking the decimal. It never occurred to me while bug fixing the stock THT, that the number entered might be using a comma as a decimal instead of a period.

Does your country use a comma or period for a decimal place? If it's a comma, then that's why it isn't taking and I have that slated for being fixed in my next Reworked release, 1.3.10. That'll be out sometime next month. For now your work around of directly changing it in the DB sounds legit, but I'm not sure about how the rest of the system will look at it. To keep things running smoothly, I'll make it translate a comma into a decimal, but when showing prices, I might make it so it shows a comma.

2.) The zip code issue, what are you typing for the zip code? I'm working on an order form patch right now that will make the order form fully PHP/HTML instead of using JQuery. This will eliminate LOTS of bugs and make it MUCH easier to maintain. I didn't program the JQuery stuff and I know limited JQuery, but I know bugs when I see them. When this one comes out, I'll have more control over what the system is allowing and not allowing.

The zip code is using the following RegEx: preg_match("/^([0-9a-zA-Z\ \-])+$/",$main->getvar['zip'])

That states that Zip codes may contain letters, numbers, -, and space. Are you entering something different than that?

3.) For cron, cron is not server specific technically speaking. When cron runs, it looks up the server the client is on and does it's thing using the correct server file.

You also stated that a support staff member on the other forum was telling you to add the cron as /clients/includes/cron.php and as your THT distro is installed in /clients, that's the correct path. If ZPanel found the file, then cron is set up properly. What are you expecting cron.php to do that it isn't doing?

4.) THT Reworked 1.3.5 hasn't been tested on Windows by me and neither has the ZPanel module. I plan on Reworking ZPanel and having THT Reworked embedded into it and create my own project out of it after I rework ZPanel. That being said, THT Reworked MUST work on Windows at some point so that Windows users of ZPanel can still enjoy my new product. I don't think I'll make it Windows ready for 1.3.10, but I'll polish that off before embedding it into my own product so people can use it with ZPanel if they don't want to use my product.

5.) You also asked about Pear and why it states that Pear isn't installed when it is. This is the code that THT uses to determine if Pear is installed.

PHP Code:
if(@include_once("System.php")) {
            if(
class_exists("System")) {

// Cool, it's installed.

$PEAR true;
            }
        } 

That says, if you can include the System.php file from Pear, then Pear is installed. On ZPanel, you need to create a work around to get it to allow PHP to see System.php. In httpd-vhosts.conf, add your Pear directory (The one containing System.php in it) to the php_admin_value open_basedir directive.

In ZPanel 10.1.0 Reworked (Or whatever the newest release at the time is) I'll be making it so you can add these in the admin area only. This will cause the default string to include needed paths.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
On Zpanel Forum...

Quote:darksecu Wrote: I installed THT 1.3.5 Version & installed your mod as per instructions.
But it doesn't seem to be working, i got error on fifth step (Error number An error has occurred. Please inform your system administrator and mention error number) after a while the error turned into 'Human test failed!'.

Please let me know what i am doing wrong ?

Same error here! Cant get pass 5th step.

http://i.imgur.com/sWrrXjL.png

Using:

Zpanel 10.1.0
Centos 6.4
(08-28-2013, 04:00 PM)Tango Wrote: On Zpanel Forum...

Quote:darksecu Wrote: I installed THT 1.3.5 Version & installed your mod as per instructions.
But it doesn't seem to be working, i got error on fifth step (Error number An error has occurred. Please inform your system administrator and mention error number) after a while the error turned into 'Human test failed!'.

Using:

Zpanel 10.1.0
Centos 6.4

What does your THT Admin log say with the Step 5 Logging Module installed?
---
Hi Lightworkernaven,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply your help is much appreciated.

1) In the UK we use a period for a decimal place. THT does seem to accept the period when added to the table via phpmyadmin, I cannot add anything other than numbers to the admin panel. I've tested this with a few demo orders and they seem to go through ok, the payments were taken.

2) With regard to the zip code field UK postcodes are formatted in two parts for example a postcode would look like 'SA1 1AB' the number of numbers and letter can vary but there is always a space in the middle. If I enter the postcode into the zip code field as 'SA1 1BA' I get a red X and the form wont proceed, if I enter it as 'SA11BA' it works. I could just use someway of adding something to the 'i' or editing the field requirements to that it either accepts the UK format or advises users to enter the postcode without a space.

3) As for cron, thats still causing me problems (which could be fatal if customers arn't billed monthly). I have attached a screen shot of the error I get when I try to add the cron job. I know more of less nothing about cron jobs but I'm expecting ZPanel to store the job and execute it as required. At the moment I get an error that says it's unable to create the job. I have no idea how to get around this one.

4) With pear I've tried all sorts to get this working, I'm assuming you mean I need to add the pear directory to the php_admin_value open _basedir for the domain containing the THT install only? I've tried modifying the line to "/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/clients:/var/zpanel/temp/, /usr/share/pear/" (my pear install is in the /usr/share/pear/ directory, I think or at least thats the directory that contains the system.php file) and restarting apache but that doesn't seem to have any effect the error I get within THT remains the same. I'd be quite happy to use PHP mail but that doesn't seem to work either. I fear this could be another fatal problem as if clients aren't sent their account details, bills, etc that's never going to end well.

Thank you again for all your help, THT certainly is a game changer Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-28-2013, 04:01 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:

Using:

Zpanel 10.1.0
Centos 6.4

This LOG?:

http://i.imgur.com/HoihEqh.png

Or you are talking about some other LOG (like apache, or something)
(08-28-2013, 04:20 PM)seal86 Wrote: Hi Lightworkernaven,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply your help is much appreciated.

1) In the UK we use a period for a decimal place. THT does seem to accept the period when added to the table via phpmyadmin, I cannot add anything other than numbers to the admin panel. I've tested this with a few demo orders and they seem to go through ok, the payments were taken.

2) With regard to the zip code field UK postcodes are formatted in two parts for example a postcode would look like 'SA1 1AB' the number of numbers and letter can vary but there is always a space in the middle. If I enter the postcode into the zip code field as 'SA1 1BA' I get a red X and the form wont proceed, if I enter it as 'SA11BA' it works. I could just use someway of adding something to the 'i' or editing the field requirements to that it either accepts the UK format or advises users to enter the postcode without a space.

3) As for cron, thats still causing me problems (which could be fatal if customers arn't billed monthly). I have attached a screen shot of the error I get when I try to add the cron job. I know more of less nothing about cron jobs but I'm expecting ZPanel to store the job and execute it as required. At the moment I get an error that says it's unable to create the job. I have no idea how to get around this one.

4) With pear I've tried all sorts to get this working, I'm assuming you mean I need to add the pear directory to the php_admin_value open _basedir for the domain containing the THT install only? I've tried modifying the line to "/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/clients:/var/zpanel/temp/, /usr/share/pear/" (my pear install is in the /usr/share/pear/ directory, I think or at least thats the directory that contains the system.php file) and restarting apache but that doesn't seem to have any effect the error I get within THT remains the same. I'd be quite happy to use PHP mail but that doesn't seem to work either. I fear this could be another fatal problem as if clients aren't sent their account details, bills, etc that's never going to end well.

Thank you again for all your help, THT certainly is a game changer Big Grin

1.) This shouldn't be happening as the regex allows for for . to be used and I verified it as such. If you PM me your THT admin credentials, I'll see what's happening on your installation.

2.) The regex allows a space, but with so many order area complaints, I've decided to scrap the JQuery version I modded from the stock THT as I noticed there were a lot of issues with the way the URLs are handled. I'll be releasing a fully PHP version today or tomorrow as a module. If this still happens at that time, let me know.

4.) I'll answer 4 first since I think this answers 3 partly. Make your conf file say:

php_admin_value open _basedir /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/clients:/var/zpanel/temp/:/usr/share/pear/

This is a : delimited list just like bash's PATH variable.

3.) With you setting your path above to have the base directory include /clients, you'll need to omit that part of the path. When you FTP into your directory for THT, what does your FTP client show as the path you're in? Navigate to where cron.php is and enter that into the cron setup.

Ex. You log into FTP and go to the includes directory and FTP says you're in /includes/

You then enter: /includes/cron.php into ZPanel.

If you need more help, PM me your FTP credentials and I'll tell you what to put in ZPanel.

(08-28-2013, 04:28 PM)Tango Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 04:01 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote:

Using:

Zpanel 10.1.0
Centos 6.4

This LOG?:

http://i.imgur.com/HoihEqh.png

Or you are talking about some other LOG (like apache, or something)

Install this and tell me what the log says. You'll need to start a new thread for continued support. Please don't hijack this one.

https://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-2512.html
---
Hi Lightworkernaven,

Thank you very much for all your help.

1) I'll send you the credentials in just a moment.

2) That sounds great, I'll look forward to the new release.

4) The email's are working! Amazing, such a simple modification. Thank you!

3) I've tried entering the path as /includes/cron.php, I get a not found error. I've attached a screen shot. I'm pretty sure the path should be /clients/includes/cron.php but definitely not certain. I'll send you credentials for FTP and ZPanel so you can have a look.

Thank you for your help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-28-2013, 04:59 PM)seal86 Wrote: Hi Lightworkernaven,

Thank you very much for all your help.

1) I'll send you the credentials in just a moment.

2) That sounds great, I'll look forward to the new release.

4) The email's are working! Amazing, such a simple modification. Thank you!

3) I've tried entering the path as /includes/cron.php, I get a not found error. I've attached a screen shot. I'm pretty sure the path should be /clients/includes/cron.php but definitely not certain. I'll send you credentials for FTP and ZPanel so you can have a look.

Thank you for your help!

I'm glad we get one error knocked out. I'll await your PM.

1.) I was able to go to your admin area's ?page=packages&sub=edit page and edit a package and enter 2.88 for the price and it stuck. I changed it back. This is something on your machine.

2.) I was able to enter SA1 1AB into the zip field on your order form and get a green check. Perhaps you're using a plugin on your browser (Ex. NoScript) that's blocking it from properly talking through AJAX. Try a different browser. Soon this won't be an issue.

3.) This has been resolved. It was a ZPanel cron permissions error. That's all I'll say as I don't want to leak security info.
---
(08-28-2013, 04:37 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: Install this and tell me what the log says. You'll need to start a new thread for continued support. Please don't hijack this one.

https://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-2512.html

Ok, thanks, didn´t know there was a special log module for this error.