Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clients not being billed monthly
(08-27-2013, 11:31 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: Do you have other modules installed? Also, did you test this on a fresh installation? When you installed this, you uploaded it with AutoMod and followed the installation instructions it gave you, correct?

I checked the braces and they are correct. See below.

I have no modules installed. The installation is fresh, except for a few test accounts. I have identical installs on two servers and they both do the same thing with the patch code.

As I said, I didn't use AutoMod. I did it manually.
(08-27-2013, 11:45 PM)ajonate Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 11:31 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: Do you have other modules installed? Also, did you test this on a fresh installation? When you installed this, you uploaded it with AutoMod and followed the installation instructions it gave you, correct?

I checked the braces and they are correct. See below.

I have no modules installed. The installation is fresh, except for a few test accounts. I have identical installs on two servers and they both do the same thing with the patch code.

As I said, I didn't use AutoMod. I did it manually.

OK, try installing it with AutoMod and see if that works. If that doesn't work, 1.3.10 will be out soon and these modules are just being released to make things available to users before the upgrade, so as I don't see any reason this would fail and it's working on the new version I'm building, I'll just make it work on 1.3.10 and you'll get it at that time. It should be out within the first couple weeks of next month, but most likely the first week.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
(08-27-2013, 11:50 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: OK, try installing it with AutoMod and see if that works. If that doesn't work, 1.3.10 will be out soon and these modules are just being released to make things available to users before the upgrade, so as I don't see any reason this would fail and it's working on the new version I'm building, I'll just make it work on 1.3.10 and you'll get it at that time. It should be out within the first couple weeks of next month, but most likely the first week.

ok, I'll watch for the new version.

OK, I got AutoMod to work. It seemed to run properly, files were edited properly, and the admin panel works fine.

I'll let you know if any billing occurs.
(08-27-2013, 11:53 PM)ajonate Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 11:50 PM)LightworkerNaven Wrote: OK, try installing it with AutoMod and see if that works. If that doesn't work, 1.3.10 will be out soon and these modules are just being released to make things available to users before the upgrade, so as I don't see any reason this would fail and it's working on the new version I'm building, I'll just make it work on 1.3.10 and you'll get it at that time. It should be out within the first couple weeks of next month, but most likely the first week.

ok, I'll watch for the new version.

OK, I got AutoMod to work. It seemed to run properly, files were edited properly, and the admin panel works fine.

I'll let you know if any billing occurs.

Sounds great. Thank you.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife