Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 5 error :(
Hi,

First of all I want to say thanks for THT and The Kloxo plugin for making my life much easier xD

I do have a bit of a problem with it at the moment though since moving my kloxo master elsewhere.

I've not got a setup where I have a kloxo master and a kloxo slave, and I use the master only for hosting DNS and the master control panel. Everything else is hosted on the slave.

Could this be why I can't get past step 5? I've setup everything correctly and I have enabled curl, checked permissions, domain etc etc. Created a tht.aux user, checked pass and ports and all the rest. Although when it comes to ports does it matter if the master has a different port to the slave? I have setup the kloxo plugin to connect to the master so I've put in the masters port.

Could you help Liam? Or indeed anyone who has used a master and a slave with this plugin. Before moving the plugin worked beautifully on a master which had the usual server roles of web, email, dns etc. So I'm wondering if this is why its not working now! Thanks Smile
This is the common culprit: Make sure you haven't accidentally added a space to the end of your package.

If you keep having problems, PM me so I can help you myself. I've inspected other servers before that had issues with my plugin and all of them have been fixed. We could try.
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
(05-06-2013, 11:42 AM)Liam D. Wrote: This is the common culprit: Make sure you haven't accidentally added a space to the end of your package.

If you keep having problems, PM me so I can help you myself. I've inspected other servers before that had issues with my plugin and all of them have been fixed. We could try.

I've checked the extra space after reading a previous posters problem, and it definitely has no extra space. Like I said it worked fine before and all i've done is change the master to a slave and created a new master elsewhere.

PM sent.

Thanks in advance.
Fixed through PM.
Remote Servers - Shared, Reseller & KVM Hosting Services
(05-08-2013, 07:49 AM)Liam D. Wrote: Fixed through PM.

Thanks Liam