Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySQL error when creating account
it seems.
However the odd part, and I don't know if this is happening to ThePro as well, we are getting signups. So it seems to be at random that this is happening; at least to me.

Thanks,
Anthony
RubyRingTech, so sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't? It could possibly be something that being entered into the forms, but hopefully the 1.2 release will fix this. Smile
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
it's happening all the time for me.
If this is happeneing to both of you, then something is wrong with your server. Try rebooting it.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(04-25-2009, 06:27 PM)TheRaptor Wrote: If this is happeneing to both of you, then something is wrong with your server. Try rebooting it.

UPDATE:

Jonny seems to think there is a problem with the mybb THT script - We will hopefully be working on a patch for this ASAP.

PS: 1.2 changes the entire way the registration details are processed. Therefore, this problem does not exist in 1.2, but 1.2 is quite a way away.
Rich - Ex lead developer
well, hes using IPB, and i'm using SMF, and tryed with mybb too, so i guess it is not caused by the p2h script

Oh, and we are in different servers
bump, anything that could be done?
Testing User Database
The total records: 110

But still the same errors upon signup. Undecided

Thanks,
Anthony
Hello,

The order system is being totally recoded for 1.2, therefore, the problem WILL be fixed. But I cannot offer you a quick fix at the current time. Sorry about that.
Rich - Ex lead developer