Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheHostingTool v1.2.6
Star 
This is no joke! It's a security patch, bug fix, and feature release. What's changed?
  • User IDs are now properly logged
  • The PEAR mail library is now fully compatible with PHP 5.4 (used to send SMTP mail)
  • Multiple forums are now properly displayed on the P2H admin page
  • Fixed issues where the save option would not be the default when editing a package and server. In multiple server environments, this might cause you to accidentally change the server of a package without even realizing it. Nasty.
  • SMF 2 forums are now supported
  • The Change Client Password operation is now functional again
  • Addressed a possible CSRF attack vector on the mass email page
  • Improved reliability of the mass email function (might have addressed the blank mass email problem, not certain)
  • Real support for decimal package prices/invoices
  • Resolved bugs relating to invoice management and paid package signups. It's not bulletproof but now it actually works and you will no longer be receiving CSRF errors when trying to pay with PayPal.
Enjoy! Attached is a diff between v1.2.5 and v1.2.6 to help with upgrading your custom installations manually. Don't forget to delete the install directory after upgrading or installing!

Attached Files
.zip   v1.2.6.diff.zip (Size: 13.1 KB / Downloads: 1,366)
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
Nice Big Grin
when can we make work with DirectAdmin?
I and others cant get it to work, the server test wort work and after many tries, it just wont setup an account
(05-23-2014, 06:24 PM)DigitalConcepts Wrote: when can we make work with DirectAdmin?
I and others cant get it to work, the server test wort work and after many tries, it just wont setup an account

Wait until 1.3.
any ETA on 1.3?
Ive tried a few an THT seems best so far Smile

(05-24-2014, 01:38 PM)Largo Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 06:24 PM)DigitalConcepts Wrote: when can we make work with DirectAdmin?

Wait until 1.3.
(05-24-2014, 01:41 PM)DigitalConcepts Wrote: any ETA on 1.3?
Ive tried a few an THT seems best so far Smile

(05-24-2014, 01:38 PM)Largo Wrote:

Wait until 1.3.

When it's done.

The server test feature isn't guaranteed to work with DA. Other functions may work.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I wish this THT would work, I like this one best, the other major one seems dead and no updates for several years and thats a bad thing...
as of now I cant get any part THT to work with Direct Admin