Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 5 - Create Account (still unsolved please help)
(02-07-2013, 12:48 PM)Kevin Wrote: Oops, sorry. Try error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

hi Kevin,

Trying error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
yields no errors... Huh

thanks
Definitely quite strange. I can't replicate this. What is the package and server type? Are you using PHP 5.4?

EDIT: I believe I found the issue. Can you try using a nightly build? http://nightly.thehostingtool.com/trunk/
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
hi,
thanks for your support.
php version is: 5.3.21
tried nightly build without success.

thank you.
I thought it was a 5.4 related issue, I suppose not. I'll test with 5.3.
Just tested this on 5.3.21 and I can't replicate the issue. Are you using Apache 2.2?
hi!

its 2.2.3

thanks
The only thing I can think of is some awkward configuration issue in PHP or Apache. There's no reason it should go kaput without giving us a decent error.
(02-08-2013, 03:28 PM)Kevin Wrote: The only thing I can think of is some awkward configuration issue in PHP or Apache. There's no reason it should go kaput without giving us a decent error.
hi,
It may be it has to do with the php or apache settings, my host is very security oriented.. For me it looks like the script somehow gets no feedback from the whm when the account was created and it's still waiting for that feedback..
my english is funny, is'n it? lol

kaputt spells double T Wink
There's only one t in kaput. At least in English. Kaputt is a German word meaning the same thing, I assume.
(02-08-2013, 04:12 PM)Kevin Wrote: There's only one t in kaput. At least in English. Kaputt is a German word meaning the same thing, I assume.

one learns something new every day.
I never knew there was an English word kaput.
Rolleyes