Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To make decimal prices
(02-03-2013, 06:23 PM)Kevin Wrote: No, the input field is set to accept decimals. Browsers that don't understand the "number" field should interpret it as a text field.
<input name="monthly" type="number" step="any" id="monthly" size="5" onkeypress="return onlyNumbers();">
When exactly is the decimal not working? When you hit the period key? When you submit the form? When you submit the form (and it appears to work) and then it ended up not saving?

I can confirm it works just fine on Chrome 26.0.1397.2 and Firefox 18.0.1. Firefox doesn't understand the number field, so it makes it a normal textbox.

In the form I can enter 1.95, when raising the number with the arrows of the number input type its being set to 196 . Also when i just fill in: 1.95 and click on edit/add(submit the form) it is also being set to 195.

I hoped this helped you a bit out.

-Kevin
Odd. I can't replicate this. What about Firefox or IE?
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
I can confirm this is working with IE. I probably have an out-dated version of Chrome. Still thanks for the help.
I have the same problem with 1.2.5 (that implements r316 automatically), but Is that I can edit the field "additional" in the data base manually :
monthly=1.42 for example ? It work ?
And If I write "annually=1.42", it make annual billing cycle ?
No, changing the "monthly" text to anything else will only cause it to stop working. If you manually set monthly to your price however (not annually) it should work just fine.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer