Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlimited Quotas
There has been a couple of people who have reported about unlimited quotas on packages. I'm suspecting this is because WHM has changed some variables for the package names. I'll look into this.

Thanks,
Jonny
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Hello,

A quick update on this - We have tested the script on both stable and edge builds of cPanel/WHM, on root and reseller level, and we fail to replicate the problem, if anyone else has this problem, please PM me ASAP and I can work with you to resolve it.

We assume the issue was caused by quota variations in OpenVZ affecting the whole VPS - not just accounts created by THT. But let me know if that is wrong Big Grin
Rich - Ex lead developer
Hm, I noticed accounts being created with unlimited & found the cause of it too. What happens is their package name in WHM has a space in it.

While testing this software, i had used a generic package ("basic free" in whm), when accounts were created it would make them all unlimited.
Fix: Use an underscore _ so it reads "basic_free".
I will update the SVN to include the message "DO NOT USE SPACES!" for the backend name when adding a package. Wink
- KuJoe