Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.3.5 Reworked Billing Cycle Change
Hi Team,

I have set up 1.3.5 Reworked successfully, but while creating the packages and applying the coupon codes, it shows monthly payment (monthly bill cycle). Please let me know, how can I change it to Annual/Yearly?

Thanks,
As far as I know, THT doesn't support Annual/Yearly billing options. This includes the re-work.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

In Reworked, you can kind of fudge it to make it an annual payment. Basically you'll want to create a coupon code that the user enters when creating an account and make the coupon code work for 12 months. You can make it so they pay a one time setup fee and then they get the coupon that discounts that same price every month. (Ex. The yearly cost of a service is $100. They user signs up and pays $100 and is them issued a coupon code they enter into their account. Every month for that year, the amount of the $100 coupon is deducted from the account's balance and this leaves them with a $0 balance every month after the first month.)
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
Thanks LightworkerNaven. First upon, thanks for the great work you are doing. this script is really amazing.

I have few other queries, please please please read the below queries carefully and please please please do suggest me the solution, because I am literally stuck on this point.

I am running my webhosting service in India. Here PayPal got limitations, that the Indian customer can not make a payment for Indian merchant through PayPal (I already confirmed this with PayPal support team). So I want to do following as an alternative:

1) After completion of the order, the page redirects to paypal.com. Except this redirection I want to show a static page with my Bank account information to transfer the amount.
2) Once client transferred the amount in my account and notified me with some external communication media (i.e. mobile, email or blah blah blah), I will get a button to activate his/her account in WHM from THT admin panel. Because after successful payment through PayPal also some scripts are called to activate the account is WHM from suspended mode.

So for first query, please suggest me the place for static page or code where I can place my contents (i.e. Bank account details).
For second query, please let me know which part of script I need to call to activate the account in WHM from THT control pannel.

Sorry for the huge essay writing.... Thanks in advance.
Hi Team,
I found the solution myself for my above post. But still I have one problem, please suggest me a solution, since it has wasted my 3 days.

Scenario: Now I have created the packages with Admin Validations. So I am getting all the things working which I have been asked in my previous post.

Problem: Now there is a problem that, whenever user creates an account in THT, it creates automatic account in WHM in Suspended mode. Once I validate the user, the account comes to Active mode.
But except this, what I want is: If user creates an account in TWT, the account should not get created in WHM until I validate the user. After validation only account should get created in WHM with Active status.

In simple words, THT is creating the account after submitted the Order form. Except this, the same thing should happen after I click on Validate the user.

So please suggest me which files I have to modify?
As WHM requires the account to be set up with information entered at signup, the suspended WHM account thing is the easiest way to do it. Why would you want to change that? If you insist on it, you'll need to manually create the account or somehow have them enter their username and password into something so WHM can process the other info you store in your DB temporarily. You'll need to write a script to do that, but don't save their username and password into the DB unencrypted. You can store the username in it to help with calling it out of there later on, but the password needs to go to WHM unencrypted with the whm.php signup function. Its unsafe to store that in the DB, so the user will have to re-enter their password.
---
See my GitHub at https://github.com/cozylife
(07-06-2012, 04:40 PM)wallads Wrote: Hi Team,
I found the solution myself for my above post. But still I have one problem, please suggest me a solution, since it has wasted my 3 days.

Scenario: Now I have created the packages with Admin Validations. So I am getting all the things working which I have been asked in my previous post.

Problem: Now there is a problem that, whenever user creates an account in THT, it creates automatic account in WHM in Suspended mode. Once I validate the user, the account comes to Active mode.
But except this, what I want is: If user creates an account in TWT, the account should not get created in WHM until I validate the user. After validation only account should get created in WHM with Active status.

In simple words, THT is creating the account after submitted the Order form. Except this, the same thing should happen after I click on Validate the user.

So please suggest me which files I have to modify?

This was a very big decision for me, I'm not a fan of storing passwords in plain-text in the database at any point of the script of signup. I like to think that the script is secure, but at any point your systems are breached the hacker will be able to retrieve all the passwords of you and your clients in plain-text.

The suspended method was the only way I could achieve this without storing the password in plain-text. It's invisible for the customer, they're not advised of the pre-signup and if they try to log-in they get the normal message.

Like Naven said, you can modify this with some effort but in my opinion, its totally not worth it and not professional.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder